Our Privacy Notice sets out how Artisan Intelligent Print Solutions Ltd uses and protects any information that you provide. We do this to assist in the running of the business and/or to enable our suppliers to be paid and our customers orders to be processed. This also enables us to provide information about our services and products to all parties.
Parchment (Oxford) Ltd is the data controller for personal data about clients, prospective clients, job applicants and our current and former employees, event/training attendees and newsletter subscribers.
To contact Parchment (Oxford) Ltd with a data protection query regarding the processing of your personal data, please email Ian@artisanprintsolutions.co.uk
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- The company data we process may include, but may not be limited to, the following
- Data relating to your company (including names, current orders and purchasing and sales history)
- Contact details, landline and mobile telephone numbers, email and website addresses, contact preferences
- Logistical information, invoice and delivery addresses, order templates with product references
- Financial information – bank details for suppliers, card details for customers who choose to pay by card (confidentially destroyed immediately after use) and payment terms
- Sales contact activity recording
The collection of information will benefit us by:
- Enabling development of a comprehensive picture of our customers and suppliers
- managing our demand for products and services
- developing our product and service needs
- allowing better financial modelling and planning
- ensuring compliance with our policies and procedures and our legal and statutory obligations
- Management of stock
We will not share information about you with third parties without your consent unless the law allows or requires us to do so, and only within our group of companies. Artisan Intelligent Print Solutions does not disclose information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the information to any other third party.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. Unless you have set your browser to block cookies, this site will place the following cookies on your computer.
The main cookies that we use provide us with valuable data about our website. These are from Google Analytics and are completely anonymous, telling us information such as how many people have visited our website and which pages are the most popular. This allows us to ensure that our website is doing its job and make improvements to help you use the site. This information is really useful to us, but if you would like to opt out, you can do so at http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
We may use a picture of your solution or product on our social media sites. Please advise us if you do not want your products to be used in this way
Under data protection legislation, you have the right to:
- The right to access what data we hold about you.
- The right to object to direct marketing – either use the unsubscribe option or contact us directly.
- The right to object to processing carried out on the basis of legitimate interests.
- The right to erasure (in some circumstances).
- The right to data portability.
- The right to have your data rectified if it is inaccurate.
- The right to have your data restricted or blocked from processing.
If you would like to find out more about our data retention policy and how about we use your personal data, or if you want to see a copy of the information about you that we hold, please contact our Data Protection representative, Ian Campbell @ Artisan Intelligent Print Solutions on 01865 820088 or email Ian@artisanprintsolutions.co.uk
If you have a concern about the way we are collecting or using your personal/company data you should raise your concern with us in the first instance. Alternatively, you can direct your concern to the information commissioners office at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
We keep our privacy notice under regular review. This privacy notice was last updated on 23/05/2018.